Friday, May 1, 2009

Crafting

I am so excited to finally have a craft blog!

I've been spending a lot of time lately getting myself ready to "share my art with the world" and I think I'm finally there. I've started a shop on Etsy (ImCrafty) on which I have sheepishly listed a few items. Big thanks to my husband who is an amazing photographer, web developer, support system, and my best friend. He has been a wonderful encouragement in this new hobby of mine.

Reading craft blogs feels like a second job these days (I work full time as an IT Auditor) and I've found a ton of artists and small shops that really seem to love, cater to, and honor the craft of card making! This has provided me endless hours of entertainment and even more hours brainstorming.

I hope to one day join in Kristina Werner and Dawn McVey's Color Challenges, Ten Minute Mondays, and the Hero Club contests. Until then, I am in awe of your creativity and aspire to one day craft in your league.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design