Sunday, August 16, 2009

Maddie's Birthday Card

I was having trouble coming up with an idea for a birthday card for my friend's daughter - I'd been procrastinating all week. But, since the party was yesterday and I still didn't have a card as of Friday night, I knew I had to get cracking! :)

I sat down at the craft table after watching the Giants lose in NY (boo!) and found the leftover supplies from the last Raspberry Suite challenge were still out - perfect for a 2yr old! So, what you see above is what I came up with. It really isn't RS#14 part deux because I used Chocolate Chip ink for the cupcake paper though I suppose I could have used the burgundy. Fun! Since gifts weren't opened for hours yesterday, I missed the reveal. I sure hope you liked your card, Maddie! And, you are just as cute as can be! There is a great pic of me and her mom (my great friend, Aileen) from the party that I'll share as soon as I get it off of my iPhone. Yes, I am technologically challenged sometimes which is ironic because I am an IT auditor...but, my hubby is great (and patient) and helps me out! Love him!!

Supplies:
Stamps - Polka Dot Basics I (PTI), Big Bold Birthday (SU)
Cardstock - Pink Passion, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White (all SU)
Ink - Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, Orchid Opulence, Summer Sun, Versamark (all SU)
Embellishments - Nestabilities, glitter, Filigree Embossing Powder, vanilla ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design