Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Taming the Wild Beast

I have really been trying to tame my craft supplies but to no avail! Every time I get anything out to use it, it invariably stays on the table resulting in the large pile of papers and goodies you see here:
I end up with the tiniest little stamping area you see over the paper pad (I love using these inexpensive easel pads for my glitter and stamping spill-over. And, they are perfect for backing up the paper piercing tool, testing stamps, ink colors, etc. Cheap!) and have more topple-overs than I care to admit. :)

This past weekend, my hubby and I went to Home Depot and bought some shelves to try to tame some of the clutter. I actually have a great storage nook but without shelves, I run into the same leaning tower of Pisa problem. Grab something that is supporting something else and, look out!

Soon I will be the proud owner of three new shelves and I am so looking forward to some better organization and clutter management. One day we will have a bigger house, too, where I just may have a whole room!

2 comments:

  1. I have that same problem,only with fabric!!
    Its an addiction!
    http://boutiquestitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be embarrassed to post a picture of my office / crafts / vintage stock room... I thought yours looked pretty clean LOL

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design