Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Busy Bee

You wouldn't know it by the amount of (er, lack of) attention I've paid to my blog lately but I've been really busy in the craft room! I'm getting ready to walk out the door on my way to Arizona for work for the next few days but wanted to share some of the great Thanksgiving cards we're going to send to family this week.

The Lycee Winter Fair went really well - sold over 20 cards and several sets of gift tags but most of all had a great day with my friends - the hubbies even showed up for a while and a grand time was had by all! (I think the salami/pate vendor across the room didn't hurt business either - he sold out!)

I think I over made for the fair and have a wonderful collection of cards I'll be adding to my Etsy shop over the next week or so but am really taking a break. Aside from my regular challenge sites, I'm booked up working on our Christmas cards and some baby shower invites. I can't believe that the holiday crafting window is closing and it will be spring-themed cards before we know it.

Happy crafting and I'll see you in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design