Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mojo Monday 120

I just love how the mojo ladies at Verve can pull together colors, patterns, and all kinds of embellishments and make their cards just sing! You really should check out all of the fabulous examples on the Mojo Monday blog!
I, on the other hand, have a really hard time figuring out how to add activity like what you see above to my cards without being afraid of them, lol. Heck, as I kept muttering to myself today in the craft room..."if they were easy, they wouldn't be a challenge."

I've been thinking of making Valentine's Day cards for some time now but haven't had time to spend crafting. I sat down today and really think I'm going to need some practice getting back into the groove. And, it is a bit strange working in pastels after all of the deep holiday hues like deep reds, greens, burgundies, etc.

Supplies:
Cardstock - SU!
DP - DCWV
Ink - Versamark
Stamps - Verve, American Crafts
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Nestabilities Scallop Circle
EK Success Punch
Ribbon - Crafta

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design