Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge #132




The last time Julee challenged us with a round or square choice, I chose the round - first time I'd ever done that and I had a ball! So, when the choice came 'round again, I tackled the square card! I hold back on the square cards because I don't know how to maximize use of the cardstock I have. I really only buy the 8.5 x 11" cardstock so maybe I'll have to get some larger stock so I can tackle some of these great cards!

And, in honor of making two cards trying to minimize scraps, here is the second (not for the Mojo challenge but for my "minimize waste" challenge!)



Supplies:
Cardstock - "Soft Sky" - Stampin' Up!
Stamps - "Big Wish" - Verve
Ink - "Soft Sky", "Perfect Plum" - Stampin' Up!
DP, Chipboard Sticker - "Kioshi" - Basic Grey
Ribbon - Crafta
Punch, Rhinestones - Martha Stewart
Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design