Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mojo Monday 140

This is a card I made for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. If you haven't tried it out, you should! It is a lot of fun and, as I've mentioned before, really gets me out of my comfort zone. I am so nervous of mixing patterns - love it but terrified I do it poorly - but was determined to give it the old college try and I'm so happy with how this came out! I love the twine with the little "wish" charm at the bottom, too. Cute!

Supplies: Stamps - Big Wish (Verve), Vintage Labels (PTI); Cardstock - Kraft (SU!), Vintage Cream (PTI); DP - Joy Ride (Cosmo Cricket); Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Berry Sorbet, Tea Dye (PTI); Twine - PTI; Charm - Frost Creek Charms; Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design