Monday, May 31, 2010

You Are My All Star

I made this card for the Go To Sketch Challenge #3 over on the Paper Crafts Blog. I just got these great sports sets from Papertrey Ink and hadn't used them yet and thought they'd be perfect. I stamped all of the balls and ran the footballs and basketballs through my Swiss Dots embossing folder for the proper texture, and added red Stickles to the baseballs for the stitching, cut them out and used foam squares to pop them up. I stamped the sentiment on the bottom and thought it needed more so I stamped the sentiment on some navy cardstock and embossed it with white embossing powder. This one is going to my little brother who is a sports fiend - I have no idea how my dad and step-mom keep up with his sports schedule!

Supplies: Stamps - All Star Team, Have a Ball (Papertrey Ink); Cardstock - Stamper's Select White (PTI), orange and navy construction paper (my stash); Ink - Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Brilliant Blue (Stampin' Up!); DP - Get Happy (Cosmo Cricket); Misc - White Embossing Powder (SU!), Red Stickles (Ranger), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design