Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just Married


I made this card for this week's American Crafts challenge featuring punches! I simply adore my spring Dear Lizzie collection and can't wait to pick up the new lines that I've seen a little bit of from CHA coverage from some blogs I follow.

I layered Golden Gleam and Puddle Play papers, punching the bottom edges of each. I cut and stamped a label and finished off the card with some lovely American Crafts ribbon and a dimensional sticker. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Papers - Golden Gleam, Puddle Play (AC), Stamps - Inkadinkado, Ink - Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Cardstock - Kraft, Whisper White (SU!), Punches - EK Success, Martha Stewart, Ribbon/Sticker - AC, Heart Pearls (Hero Arts)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design