Saturday, August 14, 2010

Take Joy in the Little Things

I just adore this stamp set and was so happy to see it was the set featured for Verve's "Ready, SET, Stamp" challenge this month! I've always loved to see this set featured in Julee's or the other divas' projects and I was so happy to get it and put it to work!

The inspiration for my color palette was a vintage button that didn't end up being used on the card - a wonderful deep coral that I decided to use to ink up the small flowers instead. I thought the celery and the aqua papers were great compliments and had a wonderful time digging through my other vintage buttons to find centers for the flowers. I finished the card off with some shabby seam binding.
Supplies: Stamps - Petals and Stems (Verve), Ink - Melon Berry (PTI), Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Basic Black (SU!), Cardstock - Aqua Mist, Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Certainly Celery, Whisper White (SU!), Die Cuts/Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, Seam Binding - Etsy, Buttons, Twine (eBay)

2 comments:

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design