Sunday, October 17, 2010

Luxurious

The minute I saw this amazing Tuesday Trigger photograph, I immediately thought of this wonderful peacock stamp from Hero Arts. I've had it for a while but haven't ever used it until now. I used Versamark ink to stamp onto white card stock and then heat embossed it with black powder.

It is a bit hard to see but the "eyes" of the tail feathers and the feathers of the crown have been glittered with some Stickles. I think the pink feather is a great embellishment and brings in the color of the orchid in the photo. Fun!

Supplies: Stamps - Peacock (Hero Arts), Card Stock - Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise (SU!), Ink - Versamark, Black Embossing Powder (SU!), Copic Markers, Stardust Stickles, Corner Chomper, DP (DCWV), Feather (Michaels)

7 comments:

  1. Hey Jen! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the luxurious fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh pretty peacock, Jen! Love the pink flower branch and feathers~nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow; this is so so gorgeous. I love it; such a fabulous take on the challenge!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog; if you ever come to Holland again ( next Dutch TT) you're welcome :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and a really great use of the pink feather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, great design, color and beautiful detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your peacock is absolutely gorgeous...love your take on the trigger!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I've had this stamp on my wishlist since I first saw it, but I haven't purchased it because I couldn't really get an inspiration for a project -- usually what causes me to click the "buy it now" button. That's all changed now. This is gorgeous! That feather tucked behind is the perfect touch! Thanks for jogging the creation inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design