Thursday, October 14, 2010

Paper Crafts Publication


I am so excited to finally be able to share a project that is featured in the new, special issue, Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More! I had so much fun making these and even more fun offering to sign copies for magazine readers at my local Borders a couple of weeks ago. Okay, "readers" were the two girlfriends I was having brunch with... :)
The stamp set I used was the very first set I purchased from the lovely Claire at Waltzingmouse Stamps. She's got a wonderful vintage feel to many of her designs that suits my style just perfectly.

Supplies: Stamps - Very Vintage Christmas (WMS), DP - Oh Joy (Cosmo Cricket), Card Stock - Forest Foliage, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red (SU!), Ink - Riding Hood Red (SU!), Versamark, Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Edge Punch (Fiskars), Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, Ribbon (Crafta), Foam Squares

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting. Claire's stamps are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - and a wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Big congrats -- That's a beautiful card.!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design