Sunday, October 3, 2010

Snowflakes

Another card to celebrate World Card Making Day via the American Crafts blog! I immediately thought of my new Dear Lizzy Christmas papers and remembered a Verve stamp set that I thought would go perfectly. It is a bit hard to see in the photo but the sentiment says "Snowflakes are Winter's Butterflies."

I hope you all had a wonderful day and make lots of lovely creations! My biggest win of the weekend was finally putting the Halloween supplies away and digging out the Christmas stamps. Game on! :)

Supplies: DP/Buttons - Dear Lizzy Christmas (American Crafts), Stamps - Christmas in the Air (Verve), Silver/White Cardstock/Silver Ink (PTI), Twine (Crafta), Brads (SU!), Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design