Thursday, November 11, 2010

Let it Snow!

Home from Spain and back to a bit of crafting! I'm still under the weather from my Spanish cold but am trying to clear my head by making a couple of cards! I made this one using the sketch from this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch challenge. Since we've been gone nearly two weeks, I'm desperately behind in my holiday card making. I will be a busy bee over the next few weeks finishing our Thanksgiving and Christmas cards but think I will be able to catch up soon!

It is a bit tough to see in the photo but I used some shimmery navy cardstock as my background and some white glitter paper as my snowdrifts. The large snowflakes were stamped in white craft ink and embossed with clear powder. While the embossing was still tacky, I covered them with some glitter for extra shimmer. The small snowflakes were stamped in metallic silver ink.

Supplies: Stamps - Compliments of the Season, Very Vintage Christmas, Seasons of Love - Tags (WMS), Shimmer Navy Cardstock (PTI), White Glitter Cardstock (Martha Stewart), Ink - Not Quite Navy, Whisper White Craft (SU!), Silver (PTI), Clear Embossing Powder/Glitter (SU!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Jen! Looks like a real Winter Wonderland! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design