Monday, December 27, 2010

Vintage Happy Birthday

Today I've got another fun card I created with stamps from Stampin' D' Amour! Pamela has lovely vintage-inspired stamp sets and lots of ephemera you can use to create lovely cards and other projects. Head on over to her shop to check it out!

I was actually inspired by the birthday tag I made a couple of weeks ago to make a birthday card using the same Vintage Children stamp set. I used a sheet of SDA collage paper as the background and just love the look of the vintage catalog. Cute!

Supplies: Stamps - Vintage Children (SDA), Collage Paper (SDA), DP - Holiday Stack (DCWV), Ink - Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Card Stock - Riding Hood Red (SU!), Ribbon (my stash), Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Labels 4 (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the colors you have used, and that image it's just to perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out really cute! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design