Friday, December 3, 2010

We Need a Winner

The winner of my blog prize for the Papercraft Star Thanksgiving blog hop still hasn't contacted me! If you're Anna Massie, you have until midnight pacific time on Monday 12/6 to send me a note with your shipping information. If I haven't heard anything by then, I will draw and announce a new winner on my PCS challenge post on Wednesday 12/8.

In other news, if you're local to the SF Bay Area, I'm participating in the Lycee Francais Winter Fair tomorrow and would love to meet you if you want to stop by! The Fair last year was so much fun - lots of crafty goodness, yummy food, and games for the kids! It is definitely a good time!

I've been making cards/gift tags like crazy for this fair and will have a ton of new stuff to show you leading up to the new year. I'm so excited!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design