Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happiness


Happy Sunday, friends! Today we've got a fun sketch challenge over at the Rubbernecker Stamps blog -
I took a bit of creative license with this sketch but had so much fun making my card! My 5 year wedding anniversary is January 20th and I made this for my hubby. I started off with a kraft base and stamped the heart background (how cute is that?!) in red ink. I stamped a circle die cut with the brush heart twice, using a mask over the first heart when I stamed the second. I then layered the circle die onto a doily that I distressed a bit with dye ink. I finished the card with a wonderful sentiment, some glittery hearts, pearls, and some red rick rack

Thanks for visiting and I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch! A random participant this week will win the Rubbernecker set of your choice! Fun!

Supplies: Stamps - Heart Background, Brush Heart, Happiness Is Sentiment (RN), Cardstock - Lunch Bag Kraft (The Kraft Outlet), Select White (PTI), Doily (Wilton), Ink - Real Red (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Rick Rack (my stash), Pearls (Martha Stewart), Glitter Hearts (my stash), Dies (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug, foam squares

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely anniversary card for DH Jen! Wonderful doily framing and touch of pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to love this card, Jen! I like the doily...makes for such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Jen! Great use of the doily. Happy early anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design