Sunday, January 9, 2011

You Light Up My Life

I made this fun anniversary card for my hubby based on this week's Mojo Monday sketch!


January is a special month because it is not only our 4th wedding anniversary, but it is the 7th anniversary of when we met. Collective "awe..." right? :) I put this card together with some fun, tropical-themed papers and Verve stamps that reminded me of our honeymoon on Kauai and the Big Island. In spite of the cold weather today, I'm transported to a giant pool with a meandering stream, lava flows (the beverage as well as actual flows), and luau music outside our hotel window. Good times!

Supplies: Stamps - Blue Skies, Relax, Let it Shine (Verve), DP - Great Escape (Making Memories), Ink - Old Olive, Basic Black, Barely Banana (SU!), Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Old Olive (SU!), Foam Squares

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Jen! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! So happy and fun... and the perfect pick of papers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design