Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ahoy Matey!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for the Embellish Color Challenge. This time our challenge was to incorporate the colors and make a masculine card! While I'm not sure how "masculine" my card is, it would be perfect to send to a little boy or that guy in your life that is a kid at heart! Personally I'd give this to my hubby, my brother, or my dad but everyone is different!

I used my new Salt Air paper for the background and the Half Pint Heroes to make the card, some careful cutting and my Copic markers finished it off.

Supplies: Stamps - Half Pint Heroes (WMS), DP - Salt Air Collection (Cosmo Cricket), Card Stock - Aqua Mist, Select White (PTI), Ink - Forest Foliage, Basic Black (SU!), Copic Markers, Corner Chomper

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome Jen. I love your "quilted" background - such a fun backdrop for this aquatic treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background and the adorable image Jen! This card makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love that Salt Air paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, the background is perfect it looks like waves and that image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, love love love this one! Those little guys are sooo cute! Don't have this set myself (yet... ;-) but I always enjoy seeing them! Love the paper you used, works fabulous for underwater!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww this is so sweet. I love the little guys face and the submarine. Adorable design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally think it's a perfect guy card. And way to make me regret not buying every single CC paper yesterday. I left this one behind the craft store. Darn it! Thank you so much for playing along in the Embellish Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design