Friday, March 4, 2011

Hero

Happy Friday, friends, who else is happy to sleep in a bit tomorrow? We have a busy weekend planned - crafting and errands for me tomorrow, birthday dinner for our friend tomorrow night, and Sunday is my beginner Copic certification class! I am so excited to learn to use my Copics a bit better. As my friend Wendy said, I tend to color with them like I colored in my coloring books when I was a kid - I just fill in the lines, lol, and sometimes have trouble doing even that!

Today I'm sharing a card with you that I made for VLV Week 1. I flipped the sketch on its side and had a lot of fun using my American Hero set and some new papers from K & Co. Tomorrow I'm participating in a blog hop for Operation Write Home and I thought this would be the perfect warm up post!

Have a lovely weekend!

Supplies: Stamps - American Hero (Verve), DP/Embellishments - Americana Collection (K&Co.), Seam Binding (my stash), Card Stock - Night of Navy, Whisper White (SU!), Ink - Night of Navy, Riding Hood Red (SU!), Copic Markers, Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design