Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happily Ever After

This is my second post for today. If you're looking for my Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge post, head over here.

I made this card for this month's Get Your Diva On competition at Verve Stamps! This month was a unique recipe based on the first letter of our first names. As a Jennifer, my challenge was to use twine, buttons, and brads, using a pink, turquoise, and brown color scheme in four layers! Wow!

After a bit of rifling through my craft supplies, I settled on these gorgeous new Webster's Pages papers and trim, jumbo brown brads, and some twine and pearls that I colored with Copics to match the blush card stock behind the sentiment.

Supplies: Stamps - Fairy Tales (Verve), DP/Trim - Country Estate Collection (Webster's Pages), Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Blush Blossom (SU!), Ink - Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom (SU!), Brads (Recollections), Twine (PTI), Button (my stash), Cuttlebug, Dies (Spellbinders), Foam Squares, Pearls (Hero Arts), Copic Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design