Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday, friends! Many of you know that I've been a big fan of Waltzingmouse Stamps for a long time (I can't say the beginning because it took me a few months to track down the wonderful artist of Wanda, lol) and it is an honor to be part of the Mischief Makers!

Every Saturday on the WMSC blog, you'll find a new inspirational sketch and will have until 10 AM Pacific Time to link up your creations. Three lucky entrants will be selected Top Mice with a fun blinkie to show for it, and one lucky partipant will get to take home a free stamp set just for playing along using WMS! Easy peasy (and lots of fun... but that line is already kinda taken) and more fun than a barrel of mice! Okay, it needs work...

There are still a few days to play along with us this week and boy do I adore this sketch! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create!

2 comments:

  1. I love WMS too and I am playing this week :) I'm hoping to win a stamp set one of these days...what a great prize!! Claire is so generous :) Thanks, Jen!! Love your WMS inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oeh, yes, yes, I love the sketch this week as well! I planned to make my card last night, but then Pim surprised me with a diner out! Couldn't say no to that, of course, ha ha! We stayed out all evening, first time possible this year, the temps are so much higher here this week than they would normally be, it's soooo good to be outside in the sun again!!! Love it, and hope to get crafty this evening then! ;-)
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design