Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Waltzingmouse Stamps!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Waltzingmouse Stamps (said very fast to fit it all in)...happy birthday to you!! And many more...

Okay, if you haven't been able to tell, today is the 2nd birthday of Waltzingmouse Stamps and I am so thrilled for Claire on the "toddlerhood" of her baby! When I discovered Waltzingmouse Stamps two summers ago (yes, I was a few months late to the party), I actually sent fan mail, lol! I had to caveat it by saying I'd never done that before I that I promised I wasn't a stalker! As all of you know that have spent any time around WMS, the quality, customer service, and generall good peeps feeling you get when dealing with Claire just can't be beat.

Oh was I rambling? On to this week's sketch challenge - another fabby design from Mischief Maker Edna - I used the rain stamp from Asian Gardens Additions to stamp my background, fussy cut the lanterns and used foam squares to pop a few off of the card. I love how the shimmery navy card stock works with the silver ink and the red adds just the right pop of color!
I can't wait to see what you come up with this week! Have fun and remember - use at least one WMS stamp in your creations to be crowned Top Mouse or to win WMS of your very own just by playing along! It's good fun and we'd love to have you join us!! C'mon!

Supplies: Stamps - Asian Gardens Additions, Bitty Banners, Half Pint Heroes (WMS), Card Stock - Navy Shimmer, Select White (PTI), Riding Hood Red (SU!), Ink - Night of Navy, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black (SU!), Silver (Encore), Twine (Crafta), Foam Squares

7 comments:

  1. Your lanterns look so sweet on this Jen! love how you stamped that wonderful background - great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great - I love the idea of the chinese lamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on the sketch, Jen! Love how the lanterns just pop against your background...the silver pattern looks awesome on the navy cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, pretty! That set is my fave Waltzing Mouse set, well, together with the trees set ;-) Love the way you used these images!! Very nice!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool twist on the sketch! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Don'tcha just love this set?! Your lanterns look fantastic on the background you created. I haven't used the rain stamp yet - you've inspired me to get it inky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen,your take on the sketch is beautiful!
    Gorgeous. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design