Saturday, July 30, 2011

Love You

Happy Saturday, friends! Today I have a fun card to share with you for this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge based on this wonderful sketch by Mischief Maker Kelly - Isn't this a cute little pocket?? I couldn't figure out how to pocket this heart tag but can't wait to see the adorable little pockets you come up with!

I started the card with a couple of layers of patterned papers and covered the seam with some floral washi tape and tied it up with some twine. I stamped the heart and sentiment from Seasons of Love and finished it with a chocolate ribbon.

Don't forget to link up by next Friday for a chance to be Top Mouse and to win a set of Waltzingmouse Stamps! Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Stamps - Seasons of Love (WMS), Cuttlebug, Heart Die (Spellbinders), Cardstock - Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla (SU!), DP - Iron Orchid Designs, Ink - Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Twine (PTI), Washi Tape, Ribbon (My Stash)

6 comments:

  1. This is super - has a very vintage feel. Love the colours and this heart is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty in the greens Jen - love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so gorgeous, Jen! LOVE the heart and papers you chose :) So soft and pretty :) I'm back home from the best of times at SAF...a dream come true for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very, very cute, Jen! I just adore that heart. Love the layers of papers with the washi tape, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one, Jen! I really want to try to join in the challenge again this week, missed it last week... your card here is a true inspiration!! Good to hear both the packages have arrived!! Do let me know which DZ you like the best, I'll be sure to take some with us when we come to visit! ;-)
    Hugs & thanks for shipping to me so quickly!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! Love your backgrounds and the ribbon treatment. Unique!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design