Saturday, November 26, 2011

Peace and Joy

Happy Saturday, friends! I hope all of you here in the US had a lovely Thanksgiving and are recovering nicely from all of the food and Black Friday!

Anywhoo, on to the fun at hand, our wonderful Waltzingmouse Sketch challenge -
I loved the idea of making place cards and don't have the alphabet set yet so thought I'd stamp some small sentiments instead. I think this maked these placecards so versatile, especially if you have 2 friends named Peace and 2 friends named Joy... ba dum dum... Seriously, these would be wonderful for a table or also wonderful attached to a package using two sided tape as gift tags!

I am so excited to see all of your creations this week! I've been making scores of tags for holiday packages and can't wait to see what you make! Oh, and if you haven't seen my Thanksgiving post, head over there for a giveaway! I have been so blessed to have so many supplies, my cup (and my craft room) runneth over!

Supplies: Festive Foliage, Say it Loud Holiday (WMS), Cardstock - Vintage Cream (PTI), Ink - Forest Foliage, Chocolate Chip, Real Red (SU!), Twine (Crafta), Glue Dots, foam squares

3 comments:

  1. EEK, I had to come over to say how much I love these. Just LOVE them, Jen! Perfect crafy elegance, and that little silver cord is the best choice for an embellishment...now why didn't I look for some yesterday? I only went to JoAnn's, Michael's AND AC Moore...hee! Left out Hobby Lobby because that's about a 40 minute drive, while the rest are 20 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE these,Jen!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design