Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wonderful

Hello friends! Today I have a fun tag to share with you that I made for this month's Verve Diva Dare! It has been so long since I've had a chance to ink up my Verve stamps and this was soooo fun!

I started with a large shipping tag that I stamped with the smallest snowflake in the Christmas in the Air set in white craft ink (a little hard to see in the photo.) I then tore some white glitter cardstock to represent snowy hills and added a fun tag border. I heat embossed the sentiment and then stamped the wonderful trees which I colored with my Copic markers, covered with chunky glitter, and popped off the card with foam squares! I really love how this little scene came out!

Supplies: Shipping Tag (Uline), Stamps - Christmas in the Air (Verve), Cardstock - PTI, Cor'dinations, Ink - White Craft, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Big and Bossy, Embossing Powder (Martha Stewart), Glitter (Martha Stewart), Copic Markers, Ribbon (May Arts), Sticker Border - Peppermint Collection (Crate Paper), foam squares

1 comment:

  1. Too cute, love how you used the white glitter paper for snow. i love that Crate Paper collection, those CS stickers are so fun. This tag is sweet and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design