Saturday, March 10, 2012

Easter Blessings

Hello friends! Today is the start of another wonderful sketch challenge week at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge and we have this beauty by Mischief Maker Renee Lynch -
I've been having a lot of fun with my Nestie Eggs set lately making Easter cards and this was no exception! I stamped a card base with one of the fonts from Text-It and then stamped and cut three different eggs in three fun spring colors. I layered the eggs atop some burlap tied with a sheer ribbon and added the sentiment at the bottom.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this sketch! Link up by Friday for a chance to be crowned Top Mouse and remember, one random participant will win the stamp set of their choice! Fun!

Supplies: Stamps - Nestie Eggs, Text-It (WMS), Cardstock - Select White (PTI), Ink - Pale Plum, Pool Party, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, Basic Black (SU!), Burlap Ribbon (May Arts), Sheer Ribbon (Crafta), Cuttlebug, Dies (Spellbinders)

13 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the pastel eggs against the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just the sweetest and yummiest looking Easter eggs!! you are rockin' those egg dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen your card is great! I love the texture of the bulap ribbon and the pretty pastel eggs. Great take on the sketch and so Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to come here too and say what a wonderful take on the sketch this is - BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those eggs, such a cute card. The burlap is a grate idea ! The text background is one of my favorites and goes well with the burlap .

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this combo of soft and sweet and burlap for contrast! Another beautiful card from you Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! I love the colors that you chose, makes you feel like eater instantly! Love it! And the burlap is the perfect finishing touch!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am ready for spring....y'all are pushing me to get those eggs, LOL!!! Fabulous blend of colors and the bg colors with those eggs springy really make them pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superbly done! Love the burlap, it's makes it feel like your eggs are with the basket! Fab easter card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! I just love those Easter eggs, and love your take on the sketch. The text stamping and the burlap add such fabulous visual texture. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ADORE this card! The touch of burlap ribbon just gives it such a rustic feel! Perfect! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I sooo love that beautiful, sweet card. Thumb's up to this creation. I was looking for for inspiration and this truly inspire me. Easter is just around the corner so let me greet you a happy Easter wishes and may you and your family be blessed.

    Have fun!
    Hugs xxx Mich

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design