Monday, March 26, 2012

Wild Adventures

Hello friends! This week's challenge over at The Kraft Journal is Western-themed and I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Before I get into the details of my card, I wanted to let you all know that this is my last week with The Kraft Journal! I am so grateful for Beth and Babette's confidence in me and my work and I've loved every minute with them and the rest of the Design Team! Happy Trails until we meet again... :)

I started with a base of medium kraft cardstock and used some patterned paper and a journaling card from the Sasparilla collection from October afternoon. I just love that bandana print! I added some Adage Tickets, some film strip ribbon, and a seam binding bow and finished the card with a little cowboy hat charm tied with some baker's twine.

Link up by Sunday for a chance to be chosen one of our Top Three and one lucky participant will be entered in a drawing for a Kraft Outlet gift certificate! Fun!

Supplies: Cardstock - Medium Kraft (TKP), DP/Journaling Card - Sasparilla Collection (OA), Seam Binding (7 Gypsies), Baker's Twine (TKO), Charm (Oriental Trading Company), Filmstrip Ribbon/Adage Tickets (Tim Holtz), Ink - Tea Dye Duo (PTI)

6 comments:

  1. What a fun western card Jen! love that bandana paper, the fun stamped tickets and that cute cowboy hat charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun western card, Jen!! Love the filmstrip on the side and the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I love this!!! Love how you used the tickets and that film strip ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I have some westerh-themed stamps that I'd love to get out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had such a great mix of projects this week. I love how you incorporated the film strip and Adage tickets into the western theme. Yeehaw! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the challenge...I didn't have a speck of "western" to play along this week. I love how you used the TH "Adage" tickets.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design