Saturday, April 28, 2012

Merci

Hello friends!  Today is sketch challenge day at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge and we've got another beauty from Karin!  I can't wait to see how you are inspired by this - 
I had a lot of fun with this sketch!  I started off by stamping a cream panel with the background stamp from Paris Nouveau and then stamped the corner with the "merci" sentiment.  I thought it needed a little something so I applied some champagne glass glitter around the edges and finished the card with a tag, felt flower, and that wonderful Eiffel Tower from the Paris Nouveau set.  

Link up by Friday for a chance to be crowned Top Mouse and remember, one lucky participant will win a set of their choice!  

Supplies:  Stamps - Paris Nouveau (WMS), Cardstock - Very Vanilla (SU!), Medium Kraft (The Kraft Outlet), Ink - Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake (SU!), Glass Glitter (SU!), Flower (Prima), Tag/Twine (French General)

4 comments:

  1. STUNNING card Jen! So sophisticated and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, love that tag!! Makes me want to travel! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Jen! Love everything and I agree with Maureen - very travel-inspiring!! + thanks so much for making such beauties from my first try at making sketches.
    Have a great day, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design