Monday, June 18, 2012

The Craft's Meow - Day Two Previews!

Hello friends and welcome to day two of the June release from The Craft's Meow!  Today we have two coordinating sets designed by Nina Brackett to preview - "Stitched Flowers" and "Stitched Sentiments."  I just adore the stitched look of the flowers and sentiments in these sets!
I stamped the large flower cluster from the set onto a piece of cream cardstock and then cut it out using my labels 4 dies.  I stamped the flowers again on some red patterned paper and then pieced them over the stems.  I layered some coordinating patterned papers and a patterned border that I threaded with some twine.  I finished the card with some twine and a threaded button and colored the leaves with Copic markers.  The "smiles" sentiment is from the sentiments set!
I made this coordinating tag with another sentiment from the sentiments set and the hydrangeas from the flower set.  I used my labels 4 dies again and pieced the flowers from patterned paper.  I finished the tag with a chipboard button and some butterfly stickers.

Thanks for visiting today and I'll see you back here tomorrow with a set that will coordinate with your Spellbinder dies!

Card Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), DP/Buttons/Chipboard - Fabrications (Teresa Collins), Cardstock - Vintage Cream (PTI), Copic Markers, Labels 4 Dies (Spellbinders), Butterfly Stickers (Studio Calico), Ribbon (my stash), Twine (PTI), Ink - Basic Black (SU!)

13 comments:

  1. Both are pretty, Jen! This looks like such a sweet set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling...love your card and your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!both the card and the tag are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are hydrangeas TOO?! Where do I sign up! :)) Love what you did with these new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both ate gorgeous! Love those stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen I LOVE your projects for today's preview!! Such FUN designs!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love that border with the twine through it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boh your card and tag are awesome Jen! Love the colors and patterns you combined in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, I'm watching how you use the DP because I have a stack of it just sitting pretty ;D
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card and tag are wonderful. I love all the layers and the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always I LOVE your designs - this is so pretty! Wonderful colors together - I need to learn from you - I'm too much of a chicken when it comes to colors...

    Have a great day, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design