Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello friends!  Today I have a card I made for last week's Color Throwdown!  I don't quite have the exact colors used this week but I sure tried to get close.

I started off with a wonderful Toile Panel Background stamp using olive ink on a cream panel.  I adhered that to an olive card base and layered some receipt ephemera on top, stamping one piece with a sentiment from the Happy Birthday set.  I finished the card with some tulle flowers and some little wooden birds that I misted with some coordinating ink.

Supplies - Stamps (Rubbernecker), Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla (SU!), Ink - Old Olive, Dusty Durango, Cameo Coral (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Stickles (Ranger), Flowers (Prima), Birds (Studio Calico),  Ephemera (7 Gypsies)

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Jen, I love these colours, the fab stamping and the gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elements and colors Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage vibe combined with these botanicals. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design