Monday, October 29, 2012

What an Honor!

Today I have the enormous honor of being Moxie Fabber of the Week over at the Moxie Fab World blog!  I about dropped over in shock when I got Cath's email and it has been really hard to keep it a secret for so long!  I always love reading the interviews and getting to know all of you a bit better so I hope you have fun reading a little more about me!

I talked a lot about "mid-century modern" which is my absolute favorite style (way before Mad Men was chic, lol!) and about our new home.  Here are some vintage photos of Eichler homes I thought you might get a kick out of...

The amazing thing about Eichler homes are that they were designed with the "California lifestyle" in mind and flow seamlessly between indoor and outdoors.  We have an atrium model (bottom photo) and the wall of windows between the house and the back yard shown in the other photos.  

We've been in the house a month now and are working to restore it from the country farmhouse feel the previous owners had to a more modern feel.  We've loved every minute we've been in this house and are looking forward to spending a lifetime here!  

Thanks so much for visiting today!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jen, on the Moxie Fab World feature and your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, it was really nice to see you as Moxie Fabber of the Week~Congratulations to ya! It's always fun to read more about our bloggy friends. Loved visiting your fave web sites also. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, wanted to come by and congratulate you on being chosen Moxie Fabber this week. So nice to learn more about you. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! I read your whole interview!! I'm so happy to see you being spotlighted!! You deserve the kudos!! Have a great week! :-) Helen in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw you on Moxie Fab and headed over to check you out. I love what you've done on your blog. Your cards are beautiful. Congrats! I've started following on my reader.
    Lisa
    www.snappinandscrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design