Saturday, November 24, 2012

Beautiful Baby

Hello friends!  Today marks the beginning of a brand new week at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!  I hope everyone here in the US had a wonderful Thanksgiving and everyone else had a wonderful week!  This is such a time of reflection for me and I am truly blessed in my life!  I am so thankful for all of you who visit my blog and who have encouraged me in this craft!  It is such a wonderful "home away from home" - I truly treasure it!

Check out this wonderful sketch from Jean we're using this week - it is so much fun and I can't wait to see what you create with it!
I've got to keep this short as we've got some pie to eat!  But, I used a new set - Camellia, and I just adore it!  One of my favorite things to do is piece stamped images and this big flower is just perfect!  I stamped it twice onto pink cardstock and cut the center out of the second and popped it up.  I layered some coordinating papers and finished the card with a piece of crochet trim!

Thanks so much for visiting today and I'll see you back here a lot more next week once I get back into the swing of things after vacation!  It is so nice to have a few days off and my hubby and I are enjoying some r&r together!

Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), DP/Sticker - Bo Peep collection (Crate Paper), Trim (May Arts), Cardstock - Select White (PTI), Pretty in Pink (SU!), Ink - Basic Gray (SU!)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! I think this flower is so pretty and I love the pretty ribbon you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen your cad is beautiful. That flower in the centre is such a lovely focal piece. Love the eyelet ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The camellia is gorgeous and love the lace with ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful take on the sketch - so elegant and beautiful! LOVE your card and your camellia - I'm falling in love with my set (-: !
    Have a nice week, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen this is beautiful! As always I love your fun mix of patterns/papers! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design