Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Season's Greetings (and a sneak!)

Hello friends!  Today I have two projects to share with you that I've made with kits from Paper Made Bakery.  First up is a tag I made with the November "Christmas Treats" kit.  Aren't those little gingerbread men cute?!
Can you believe we're already at the 11th day of Christmas?!  I sure can't!  I've sure had fun checking out all of the wonderful projects by the crafty ladies below and today is no exception!




Next up I have a sneak peek of a card I made with December kit, "Sodas in SoHo!"  Head over to the PMB blog for the full reveal!

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Supplies - Christmas Treats kit (Paper Made Bakery), Shipping Tag (Uline), Stickles, Copic Markers, Labels 25 Dies (Spellbinders), Ink - Basic Black (SU!)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card Jen! Love, love, love those gingerbread men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tag Jen...I still have that mini spool...been hoarding it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab! The gingerbread men are just so cute :-). HUgs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable tag! The mix of patterned papers are the perfect background for those cute gingerbread cookies! I have some spools that I haven't used yet, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design