Saturday, December 15, 2012

Yuletide Blessings

Hello friends!  Today is the day for a brand new sketch at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!  I had a lot of fun with this sketch from MM Kim, and I think you will, too!
I started off with a red card base and used some coordinating patterned papers for the background and the strips.  I stamped a label from Labels 18 and a sentiment from Compliments of the Season and layered it over some silver cardstock.  I finished the card with a strip of ribbon.

This will be a two week challenge so there's lots of time to link up.  As this will be my last WMSC post before the holidays, I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), Cardstock - Poppy Parade (SU), Vintage Cream (PTI), Silver (Cor'dinations), Ink - Poppy Parade (SU!), Ribbon (May Arts)

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely - I really like the musical themed papers and the very elegant label sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! Love how the red on the white looks, very eye-catching on this card, looks great!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design