Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Even More - Waltzingmouse May Inspiration!

Hello friends!  Today I have another project to share with the wonderful May Walzingmouse Stamps release!  Are you enjoying the continuing projects the DT has been sharing since the release "went live"?  I know I sure am!

For these little table cards, I used the Country Labels 4 set and stamped the background of the little kraft cards with the cute wreath image in pale brown ink.  I stamped the labels in brown onto some lightly patterned paper and then stamped the little house and one of the sentiments from the set onto the labels. I thought the colors would be perfect for a fall or Thanksgiving get together (hard to think about in the early (and hot!) summer, though!)  :)  I layered the labels over some crochet trim for some texture. 

I hope you've enjoyed what you've seen for May and starting later this week, I'll be previewing sets for the June release so stay tuned!  In the meantime, these are the other ladies joining me today and I hope you can stop by their blogs, too - 


Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), Cardstock - Medium Kraft (The Kraft Outlet), Crochet Trim (May Arts), DP - Country Kitchen collection (Farmhouse), Ink - Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango, Old Olive (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design