Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Craft's Meow - Day 1 Previews!

Hello friends and welcome to release week at The Craft's Meow!  We will be previewing four new sets over the next few days which will be available on the 21st!  Fun!  First up is "Beautiful Rose" by Nina B Designs!
I started off with a brown card base and layered some fun heart patterned paper and some burlap ribbon over the top.  I stamped and pieced the large roses and leaves image onto a medium shipping tag tied with some crochet trim.  I finished the card with the love label (perfectly fits my 1.75" circle punch!) and some gem brads.

Thanks so much for visiting today and I'll see you back here tomorrow with flowers of a different kind!  :)

Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), DP - Lucky Charm collection (Dear Lizzy/AC), Burlap Ribbon/Crochet Trim (May Arts), Gems (Petaloo), Tag (Uline), Cardstock/Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design