Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Craft's Meow - Day 3 Previews!

Hello friends and welcome to release week at The Craft's Meow!  We will be previewing four new sets over the next few days which will be available on the 21st!  Fun!  For day 3, the DT is showcasing a stamp set that is perfect for your Project Life projects (and cards, and layouts, and...), "Sweet Memories" by Nina B Designs!
I'm gingerly stepping my toe into the water of Project Life and this set is perfect for your projects!  I started out with a couple of cards from my Studio Calico PL kit this month and stamped the frames and sentiments onto the cards.  On one, I added some number stickers to list "blessings and joys" and on the other, I added a couple of paper flowers and some sequins.  In retrospect, I realize the flowers are probably too thick for the PL protectors, but it would make a great element to layer onto a card!  Look for it on another project coming up!  :)

Thanks so much for visiting today and I'll see you back here tomorrow with something a little "fancy"!  

Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), Journaling Cards/Number Stickers - Roundabout kit (Studio Calico), Paper Flowers (Prima), Sequins (Studio Calico)

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design