Thursday, June 13, 2013

Waltzingmouse May Inspiration!

Hello friends!  How is your week treating you so far?  Things have been a bit hectic at work so is it a bad thing that I'm starting to look forward to my maternity leave?  Somehow I think hectic won't begin to describe what we'll be dealing with when the little arrives but it will be different, right?  Right?  :)

Anyway, if you've yet to see the new May goodies released by Waltzingmouse Stamps, head over to the store to check them out!  I just love them!  The DT was split up a bit this month with the first half showcasing the new sets during preview week and the other half showcasing the sets post-release and that is what I'm doing on Thursdays this month!

For this project, I used the new "Country Labels 4" to create this fun tag!  I started off with a medium shipping tag that I stamped with the wreath image from the set and stamped one of the sentiments in the center of the tag.  I stamped one of the labels onto a piece of cork, cut it out like a frame, and adhered it to the tag using foam squares to pop it up.  I added some sequins to the centers of the wreaths, and stamped some foliage trim.  I finished the tag with a fun piece of ribbon.

I hope you liked this project today and I'll see you back again next week with something else made with these wonderful stamps!  In the meantime, I hope you can head over to visit some of the other DT blogs for more inspiration!


Supplies:  Stamps (WMS), Tag (Uline), Ink - Tea Dye Duo (PTI), Crumb Cake, Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive (SU!), Sequins (Studio Calico), Cork/Ribbon (my stash) Cardstock - Old Olive (SU!)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Jen, mine arrived yesterday! Yes you will be crazy busy with a new baby but motherhood busy just becomes natural once it starts. You will not love it. ~hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen this tag is gorgeous and I love the saying! I guess I have not stopped by in a while because I miss the you were going to have a baby. Wonderful new and a big Congrats to you both! You will be busy but, the time will go by fast so enjoy!
    I think I might just have to get this set, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen! This is adorable! How creative you are! You inspired me this morning! Thanks!
    Melinda - Winter Bear Trading

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design