Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Neon Splash - PDCC #192


Hello friends!  Today is the start of color splash week at The Play Date Cafe!  I hope you have fun with the neon yellow like I did and I can't wait to see your creations!
I have to admit that the neon trend has mostly been off of my radar so I was a little nervous when I saw this one pop up wondering what I could find.  Lo and behold, I found a wonderful pipe cleaner!  I used a new stamp set from my friend, Wendy (thank you!!), and some fun papers to create the background and added the splash of yellow in the pipe cleaner heart.

Thank you so much for visiting today and I look forward to what you create with this challenge! 

Supplies:  Stamps (Paper Smooches), Cardstock/Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Pipe Cleaner (Amazon.com), DP/Project Life card (Studio Calico)  

1 comment:

  1. what a fun design Jen with that great pipe cleaner and fun papers!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design