Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Craft's Meow - Day Three Previews!

Hello friends and welcome to day three of previews for the wonderful July release with The Craft's Meow!  Today we're previewing "Welcome to the Office" designed by Karen Baker.  Along with a number of fun work-related sentiments, there are other sentiments and images that are so on trend right now and perfect for any type of card you want to make!
I kept it a little CAS for this card and started off with a white card base that I stamped the word "you" and one of the sentiments from the set (this set has a lot of building blocks where you can make your own sentiments and I love that!).  I found some ledger patterned paper and stamped the little lamp in black and the "glow" using some gold metallic ink.  I attached a paper clip and popped the panel up using foam squares.

Thanks so much for visiting today and I'll see you back here tomorrow with something I think is an A+...  :)

Supplies:  Stamps (TCM), DP - Lucky Charm collection (Dear Lizzy/AC), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), Gold (Encore), Clip (SU!), Cardstock - Select White (PTI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design