Friday, May 2, 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps - Preview Day 3!

Hello friends and welcome to day 3 of this month's Waltzingmouse Stamps new release previews!  I am in love with the tag theme this month and hope you are loving it, too!  Today we are previewing a brand new die set called "Folding Tag" and it is so versatile!  I'm a layer'r by heart and this is so much fun to work with!
For this project, I started out by cutting the folded tag from a sheet of pink cardstock and found a perfectly matched piece of patterned paper which I added to the front.  I also layered one of the medium stitched tags to the front using a brad and added a stamped heart from the "My Heart" stamp set and cut it out with the coordinating die
See how the brad makes a perfect little swing for the front of the tag?!  I thought that was pretty clever! :)  I cut out another tag from the Folding Tag set and used that on the interior which I stamped with a sentiment from the My Heart set.  Perfect for Valentine's Day or any other lovey theme you can think of!  In this last photo you can also see the little notch where the folded part of the tag hooks in.  Very cool!

Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you have a chance to check out the other inspiration from the DT -


4 comments:

  1. Love the pretty pattern on the front of your tag Jen - clever idea to attach the stitched tag in front and swivel it up! love the wood stamped heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag combination and the hidden message. It's so SWEET. Must say I'm loving all the My Heart inspired cards that are doing the rounds of the design team at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and clever Jen! I love all those yummy layers and how the brad lets the smaller tag swing to reveal the inside of the larger tag! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sets are so useful with so many possibilities! Love the way you layered yours and the way it swung up!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design