Friday, July 11, 2014

Be Strong

Hello friends!  Today is my turn at the Waltzingmouse Inspiration blog so I hope you head over there to check out all of the amazing inspiration with Waltzingmouse Stamps.  Instead of just a preview here, I wanted to share the story of little Roscoe Wackerly for whom I made this card.

Little Roscoe was born 3 months premature and is the nephew of a crafty friend of mine, Tifany DeGough.  Little Roscoe has had a pretty rough time the past month and can really use some prayers for healing so that he can live a full and long life.  I check his story every morning when I wake up and every evening before I go to sleep and pray for some wonderful news.  His story has touched my heart in a way I haven't been touched before I I'm really pulling for that little guy.  Makes me hug Amelia tighter and I try to spend more quality time with her every day.

I saw this verse in my Safe Harbour Sentiments set and thought it described his journey perfectly.  I stamped it over a frame I stamped from the Ocean Bound set.  I cut out the little card and added it over some nautical-themed papers.  I finished the card with a banner sticker and some wooden sequins (love those things!)

Here's to you, Roscoe, for making my world a little bit bigger.  And thanks, everyone, for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design